Preserve your beauty
Women of all ages are interested in taking care of themselves. No matter how old a woman is, she continues to search
About ways to take care of her skin, beauty and health, and skin care methods do not differ much from time to time, except that in the youth stage the focus is more on getting rid of acne, while at the age of forty, the focus becomes on resisting wrinkles, and at this time, it is time for women with oily skin To rejoice in having oily skin after exhausting it a lot in the youth period, due to a large number of pimples appearing, and the pores open, but now it is the most wrinkle-resistant skin.
Skin care methods start from the youth stage, as taking care of it during that period gives it a greater ability to resist the effects of aging. In this article, we give you tips to take care of your skin in particular, and your beauty in general at the age of forty and beyond.
Tips to maintain your beauty after the age of forty
- Scrubbing the skin: Exfoliating the skin is important to remove dead cells, and allow new cells to appear, and of course, the cells will be fresh and brighter than the upper cells. Use good quality exfoliating products that contain moisturizer, or use home mixtures, such as a cinnamon and honey mask, or coffee with olive oil.
- Moisturizing the skin: Moisturizing occupies the first place in the foundations of skin care during aging, as the skin loses its moisture during this period, so we advise you, madam, to use shea butter as a natural and wonderful ingredient for moisturizing, or to apply milk, honey, and banana, or strawberries to your face, or to use an avocado mask and many others.
- One of the moisturizing and nourishing masks that will do a lot for your skin.
Do not neglect your elegance: choose clothes that are appropriate for your age, and there is no harm in keeping up with fashion either, but take care to choose calm, cold, or dark colors, soft fabrics, and stay away from perforated fabrics, which contain a lot of beads or sparkling additions.
- Take care of your eyes: avoid staying up late, drinking a lot of stimulants, sitting a lot in front of TV screens, or smart devices, or reading for a long time, to preserve the purity of your eyes and avoid yellowing them. Madam, you should also use nourishing creams for the eyes, especially since the skin around your eyes is the thinnest in thickness. And the signs of aging begin to appear on him first.
- Avoid exposure to the sun: As in the youth period, the sun still poses a danger to your skin, causing the appearance of spots and darkening, and is a factor in the appearance of wrinkles, so do not be exposed to the sun at peak time, and if you have to, use a good sunscreen.
- Choose appropriate makeup: If you like to wear makeup, choose calm colors, avoid applying bright makeup, whether on the eyelids or lips, and use earthy colors for eye shadows, as they are beautiful and suitable for all ages.
- Do sports regularly: go out in the morning for a walk in the garden of the house or in the public park, this will reflect on your health as a whole, and on your skin as well.
- Love yourself: avoid stress, tension, and insomnia.