Obtaining vibrant natural beauty requires taking into account the use of the correct steps in the daily care system, and therefore this makes the person feel confident in himself, as he does not need a long time to obtain a beautiful, elegant appearance, knowing that one of the important steps in the care system; To obtain natural beauty is the use of natural recipes, and in this article mentioned some recipes that help take care of the beauty of the skin, and how to take care of it daily.
Natural recipes for skin care
Olive oil, eggs, and yogurt
Olive oil is one of the most widely used oils in skin care. This is due to its countless benefits, as olive oil and eggs moisturize the skin of the skin, yogurt exfoliates the skin, cleans it, and reduces its pores, while honey stimulates blood circulation in the skin, and softens it.
The method of use is:
- One tablespoon of honey.
- One egg yolk.
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil.
- One tablespoon of yogurt
How to prepare:
- mixing ingredients together; to get a smooth paste.
- Put the mixture on the skin for several minutes, then wash it.
- Repeating this process once a week.
Honey and yogurt
This recipe, consisting of a mixture of honey and yogurt, is a natural skin whitener. As yogurt contains many vitamins that prevent the appearance of wrinkles on the skin and maintain the elasticity of the skin, and the method of use is:
- Two tablespoons of honey.
- Two tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt.
How to prepare:
- mixing ingredients together; to get a paste.
- Apply the mixture on clean skin for 15 minutes.
- Then wash it with warm water and leave it to dry.
Daily beauty routine
It is recommended to follow a daily routine; To preserve the natural beauty of the skin, and make it fresh and radiant, through the following:
- shower on a daily basis; bathing regularly removes dirt, natural oils secreted by the body, and unpleasant odors, especially for hair.
- Clean the face daily, by taking care of cleaning the skin on a daily basis; To remove accumulated dead skin cells and oils, and take into account the selection of a skin cleaning product suitable for its type, for example, if the skin is oily, it needs an oil-free face wash.
- Brush your teeth daily, as you should brush your teeth at least twice a day, and use dental floss once a day. To maintain healthy teeth and gums, and to have a beautiful smile.
- Apply makeup to the skin carefully. When applying makeup to the skin, it must be applied in a light way, taking into account the selection of a light moisturizer, and the use of blush; To show the cheekbones, put lipstick, or lip gloss.